Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
This peanut butter oatmeal recipe is packed with plant-based protein, is super flavorful and simple. It's great for meal prep, is vegan, and gluten-free too! Peanut Butter Oatmeal. featured in Get Plenty Of Protein Without Meat Or Dairy.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup margarine
- Take 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- Get 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 12 oz M&M candies
Add a little sweetener and it's something pretty close to a peanut butter cookie. Watch how to make peanut butter banana oatmeal: Several years ago this oatmeal combo with banana, chia seeds and pb was my daily Of course, peanut butter and banana is one of the best combos ever so it makes sense that this peanut butter banana oatmeal is sooo good. This oatmeal is topped with fresh fruit, shredded coconut, creamy peanut butter, and a little bit of dark chocolate. Peanut Butter Protein BallsBeautifully Broken Journey. honey, peanut butter, oatmeal, chia seeds, ground flaxseed.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt in medium bowl, set aside
- Use electric mixer on med-high speed to beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla; reduce mixer speed and gradually add flour mixture; use wooden or plastic spoon to stir in M&Ms
- Shape into 1 inch balls; place 3 inches apart on non-stick baking sheet; flatten with fork in crisscross pattern
- Bake 10-12 mins or until edges are light brown and centers still soft; cool 1 minute on baking sheet; transfer to wire rack to cool
We really enjoyed this oatmeal for breakfast for breakfast this morning. Smoothies that are healthy AND taste good are the best! One's that require a spoon instead of a straw are even better. This Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie is loaded with protein thanks to the creamy peanut butter and banana. Serve them this peanut butter cup-inspired oatmeal, instead.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!