Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
This quick and easy cookie recipe delivers oatmeal cookies made with applesauce. I had to throw them out. If you're used to spicy flavorful thin and chewy oatmeal cookies keep looking.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup applesauce
- Get 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- Make ready 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 2 1/2 cup oatmeal
- Get 1 cup flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
Add flour, a little at a time. Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. I added some walnuts and substituted agave nectar for honey since I was all out. Weight Watchers Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies Recipe • WW Recipes.
Steps to make Skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies:
- preheat oven to 350°F
- cream together first 5 ingredients
- to that mixture add the last 3 ingredients and blend well
- at this point you can add optional ingredients such as… 1/2 cup raisins, or 1/2 cup walnuts, or 1/2 cup chocolate chips , etc.
- drop cookies by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 - 12 minutes
- transfer baked cookies to cooling rack and allow to cool completely
- makes approximately 4 dozen cookies
These applesauce oatmeal cookies are absolutely delicious, and perfect for a Sunday afternoon spent with the family. Just try this recipe and you'll fall in love with them! These applesauce oatmeal cookies are simple, wholesome cookies that are easy to make and really satisfying. Since these low-fat applesauce oatmeal cookies are chock full of good things like oats, applesauce, fruit and nuts, you can eat them for breakfast. Login or register to rate and review recipes!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food skye's applesauce oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!