Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Make ready old-fashioned rolled oats
- Take baking powder
- Get salt
- Take creamy peanut butter
- Get margarine
- Get brown sugar, packed
- Take sugar
- Get egg
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Take M&M candies
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal M&M Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt in medium bowl, set aside
- Use electric mixer on med-high speed to beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla; reduce mixer speed and gradually add flour mixture; use wooden or plastic spoon to stir in M&Ms
- Shape into 1 inch balls; place 3 inches apart on non-stick baking sheet; flatten with fork in crisscross pattern
- Bake 10-12 mins or until edges are light brown and centers still soft; cool 1 minute on baking sheet; transfer to wire rack to cool
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peanut butter oatmeal m&m cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!