Hiya everyone, this time we will give you pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipes of dishes which might be simple to grasp. We are going to share with you the recipes that you are looking for. I’ve made it many times and it’s so delicious that you simply guys will like it.
Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw. Right here is the planning you have to do in order to smoke it. Combine the marinade spices, juice and pork into a large bowl.
Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Take Minced pork 5 % fat - 500 g
- Get Chorizo - 80g - diced
- Make ready 1 red onion (100g) - finaly diced
- Make ready 2 garlic - finally chopped
- Prepare Wholemeal bagels (3)
- Prepare Red cabbage 100 g - finally shredded
- Make ready 60 g leeks (finally shredded)
- Prepare 1 red apple
- Make ready 100 ml white wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 100 ml greek yogurt
- Make ready Salt
- Get Lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Prepare Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Take Lettuce (I had some salad mix that I used for it)
- Make ready Dried oregano
These juicy pork burgers get layers of irresistible flavor from savory-sweet barbecue sauce, melty cheese, and tangy pickles. The dish is complete with crowd-pleasing sides of creamy coleslaw and roasted potatoes spiced with classic barbecue seasonings like paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar. Meanwhile, use your hand to gently just combine the beef and chorizo meat. Season with salt and pepper, and divide and shape into two hamburger patties.
Instructions to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Heat up pan with little bit of cooking oil. Add diced onions and after that garlic. Cook for 2 min on medium heat. Add chopped chorizo and cook it for about 3 min until its carmelized. Add oregano
- In a bowl mix all ingredients from the pan with minced pork and about 1 tsp of salt. Start making burgers. I used a metal ring and then flaten them up.
- To make slaw pickle red cabbage. To pickle quickly bring to boil 350 ml of water, white wine vinegar and tsp of sugar. Throw in shredded cabbage and bring to boil again. Leave for 5 min on the side. Drain properly and cool down. Mix cabbage, leeks, shredded apple and greek yogurt and chopped flat leaf parsley. Add splash lemon juice and check seasoning
- Time to start cooking burgers. I cooked mine on bbq but they can be cooked on the preheated pan with little bit of oil.
- Toast bagels
- Time to assemble and serve. Enjoy
Rub the outside with the olive oil, and place on the hot grill. Once you flip the burger, place slices of cheese on top to melt. Home » Recipes » Burgers » Pork and Apple Burgers. How to Make Pork and Chorizo Spanish Style Rice. Add pork and cook, tossing often, until sealed.
Above is the best way to prepare dinner pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw, very straightforward to make. Do the cooking levels appropriately, loosen up and use your heart then your cooking can be delicious. There are numerous recipes that you could try from this website, please find what you need. In the event you like this recipe please share it with your pals. Pleased cooking.