Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. One-Pot Pasta is only one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pasta with ground beef
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- Make ready 500 gr ground beef
- Get 2-3 onions
- Prepare 400-500 gr pasta penne
- Make ready 1 can (400 ml) diced tomatoes
- Take 1 can (400 ml) tomato sauce
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Get italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 t.s. chili flakes
- Prepare salt, pepper
- Prepare 3 cups water
- Prepare mozzarella cheese
- Make ready parsley
Discover Red Lobster seafood restaurants, find locations, browse our menus and more. Our experts are passionate about improving diagnostic testing. Supermarket chain headquartered in Springfield provides information on its catering services, scholarship program, gift baskets, weekly sales, community events and recipes. Noom combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale.
Instructions to make Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta.
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates.
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1
Brown's Chicken is a Chicagoland quick-service restaurant and catering franchise featuring our signature fried chicken, Italian beef, pasta, Polish sausage and many other Chicago favorites. StillTasty.com has comprehensive information about how long you can keep thousands of foods and beverages. Worlds largest free African-American online community where Black women and Black men meet to chat, discuss and engage on what matters to us. Now with jobs, news, dating, games and photos.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pasta with ground beef | one-pot pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!