Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ham and mushrooms scramble eggs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ham and mushrooms scramble eggs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs:
- Take 2 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1/4 onion, minced
- Get 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- Get 6 slices smoked ham, diced
- Make ready 1/2 can champignons, drained, thinly sliced
- Prepare 6 large eggs
- Make ready 2 Tbsp whole milk
- Get 100 gr cheddar cheese or to taste
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Get Additional side dish:
- Get 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Prepare fresh strawberries or your favorite fruits
Steps to make Ham and Mushrooms Scramble Eggs:
- Heat the butter on a pan over medium high heat. Sauté onion until fragrant.
- Add champignons, smoked ham, and red bell pepper. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg batter into the pan. Stir slowly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs. Cover the pan with the lid for another minute. Remove from the heat. Put it aside for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm with your favorite fruits 🍌 🍎 🥑 🍓 🍊 🥝 🍉 🍈 and a glass of milk! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ham and mushrooms scramble eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!