Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef samosa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory.
Beef samosa is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef samosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef samosa using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef samosa:
- Prepare 1 kg mince beef
- Make ready 5 large leeks
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic(minced)
- Make ready 1 piece ginger (grated)
- Take to taste salt and blackpepper
- Get foodmasala1tablespoon
- Prepare piece beefcube1
- Prepare cumin1teaspoon
- Get vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Prepare samosa wraps for folding 10 to 20 dependin on samosa size
- Make ready cooking oil for deep frying
In this recipe, I use Midamar Halal's USDA. Make a spicy beef packet, great for potluck or finger food snack. Brought them to a get together and everyone enjoyed them told me I could make them again. Punjabi Crunchy Beef Samosa - Making Punjabi Samosa always brings joy to my house and there are many reasons for that besides the delicious taste of course.
Instructions to make Beef samosa:
- In a pot put your mince beef and cover cook till browned turning occasionally.once cooked and dried add in cooking oil to fry the mince add in ginger and garlic turning as you cook to infuse the flavour,after 3 mins add all spices and cook till fragrant, season your mince with salt and kerp aside. In a separate pan fry the chopped leeks and coriander and once cooked but till crunchy add to the mince andlet it rest to cool off 10 minutes will do.Now stuff your samosas,and deep fry your samosa
Samosas are a commonly eaten savory snack in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The filling usually consists of spiced potatoes, onion, peas, coriander, lentils, and cauliflower. See more ideas about Beef samosa recipe, Beef samosa, Samosa recipe. Delicious tasty homemade beef samosas, the best part is you can change it up and make them vegetarian if that's. Since I started blogging dining at restaurants has not been the same.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef samosa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading, I hope My site becomes “the place to be” when it comes to beef samosa cooking. Go on get cooking!