Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and healthy tuna croquetas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place patties on a baking sheet: place the patties with a bit of space in between onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Cook the patties: Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat until shimmering.
Easy and healthy tuna croquetas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy and healthy tuna croquetas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy and healthy tuna croquetas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas:
- Prepare médium tuna can or 2 pouches
- Prepare chopped scallion stick
- Prepare garlic clove smashed
- Get olive oil
- Make ready oatmeal flour(can use bread panko)
- Take Salt/pepper or any seasoning you like
- Make ready egg
- Get Bread crumbs or panko or oatmeal to bread them
In a small bowl beat eggs and add to the tuna mixture. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. These easy Tuna Patties are a delicious way to make a healthy meal out of canned tuna.
Steps to make Easy and healthy tuna croquetas:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except de bread crumbs you leave apart at the end
- Make little sticks form with your hands and toss them in a plate with the bread crumbs or panko whatever you choose!
- Put them in the air fryer at 400f for 15 minutes! Put some oil in spray and in the half time turn the sticks around!!
They are a perfectly seasoned, high protein lunch or dinner meal idea. This is one of those recipes that can quickly become an obsession. To make them even more enticing, they are budget-friendly and kid-friendly too! This crispy tuna patties recipe is a super quick, easy, and healthy dinner idea! Adding a touch of mayo keeps these tuna cakes tender on the inside, yet crunchy and delicious on the outside… Adding a touch of mayo keeps these tuna cakes tender on the inside, yet crunchy and delicious on the outside… Healthy Tuna Patties.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy and healthy tuna croquetas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!