Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, green beans and marinated pork strips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Beans and Marinated Pork Strips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Green Beans and Marinated Pork Strips is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Maybe that's why pork and beans are such a classic Chinese combination. In this version, I use sliced marinated pork loin stir-fried very quickly with some blanched green beans, all flavored with ginger, garlic, and a simple marinade. It comes together in just about the same time that.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green beans and marinated pork strips using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Beans and Marinated Pork Strips:
- Get ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ pork and beans◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 2 pounds whole green beans
- Get 2 pounds pork loin
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 medium onion
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for stir fry
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ marinade◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Prepare 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon whole leaf oregano
- Prepare 1 teaspoon paprika
- Take 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Get ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆thickener◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Get 1/3 cup arrowroot powder
- Prepare 1/3 cup water
This pork and green beans with teriyaki sauce employs a basic cooking method — sauteing. But this is more than sauteed dish. During my grandmother's time, give a cook some pork and a bunch of green beans and the cook would have sautéed them with onions and garlic — often, with a little soy sauce for color. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
Steps to make Green Beans and Marinated Pork Strips:
- Cut the pork loin into strips.
- Get the herbs and spices together
- Add oil and vinegar in the herbs and spices, mix well
- Add the strips to a zip lock bag pour marinade on top of srips
- Coat the pork well
- Close zip lock bag squeeze all the air out as your closing bag
- Put it in the refrigerator over night
- Chop the onions up. In a large pan or wok add oil and heat.
- Add onions to hot oil along with the pork. Stir fry.
- Get the pork very browned. Add beans and salt. Stirring constantly.
- Add marinade and stir fry 7 minutes.
- Form a crater in middle of beans
- Mix arrowroot powder and water
- Pour in the middle and stir well coating the beans and pork it will thicken
- Let sit 3 minutes
- Serve hope you enjoy!
To add some color and nutrients to the dish, different kinds of vegetables can be used to accompany the stir-fried pork. You can use snow peas, baby corn, sliced carrot, bok choy, eggplant, mung bean sprouts, asparagus, peas, green beans, onions, or anything else you have on hand. Just make sure the vegetables are all cut to a similar size. Sheet Pan Dinner: Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans and Potatoes. Someone with more appetite than time, as well as an appreciation of not dirtying every pan in the kitchen, came up with the idea of assembling all the main parts of a meal into one sheet pan and cooking them all at once.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green beans and marinated pork strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!