Whats up everybody, this time we provides you with stir fried cabbage and pork sausage recipes of dishes which can be easy to know. We are going to share with you the recipes that you’re on the lookout for. I’ve made it many times and it’s so scrumptious that you simply guys will find it irresistible.
Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork Sausage is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork Sausage is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn How to Make Pork Sausage with Red Cabbage Please like, share, comment and/or subscribe if you would like to see new future recipes or support our. Stir-fries can cross borders, inspiring dishes such as this one, with tender pork cooked with green cabbage and sweet apple slices. Pork and cabbage and natural friends, so just reach for a bag of shredded cabbage in the produce aisle to make the stir-fry come together even quicker.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fried cabbage and pork sausage using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork Sausage:
- Take 1 1/2 head Savoy Cabbage
- Take 7 Button Mushroom
- Prepare 1 small White Onion
- Make ready 1 small Sweet Red or Orange Pepper
- Make ready 6 Thin Pork Sausage
- Make ready 3 tsp Curry Powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp Hoi Sin Sauce
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil
How to Make Asian Stir-Fried Cabbage & Country Smoked Sausage. Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional minute or so. This is a family favorite cabbage recipe. The cabbage is cooked down with tomatoes, seasonings and smoked sausage for a hearty and delicious meal-in-itself.
Steps to make Stir Fried Cabbage and Pork Sausage:
- Preperation - Slice the button mushrooms up thinly - Cut the onion in half then slice thinly - Slice the pepper in half, scoop out the core and seeds and slice thinly - Cube the sausages
- Lightly coat a frying pan with olive oil and bring to heat. - Fry the sausages in the pan till coloured then add the onions and mushrooms, continue frying until onions and mushrooms have softened.
- Lower the heat to medium - Add the garlic and curry powder and mix till everything is coated.
- Add soy sauce (you can add more if you prefer.) - Then add the peppers to the pan and mix in till coated and lower the heat and allow the peppers to just slightly soften.
- Add the Hoi Sin sauce and mix till everything is coated and the sauce is forming.
- Now add the cabbage and stir in till coated then leave for 2 mins to heat through.
- Stir again and leave for 2 more mins. Stir once more and leave for 2 more mins then serve.
- Tips to alter the taste - You can add parsley if you like to garnish, also the sausage can be switch out for 2 chicken breasts, or leave the meat out for a vegetable option.
A quick stir fry is one of the best ways to create a healthy and delicious side dish for dinner. My mom cooks it all the time because it requires minimum preparation and chopping but That sounds so delicious! We always have Chinese sausage at home. Stir fry moves very fast and needs your full attention. This is not the time to fold laundry or take a phone call.
Above is cook stir fried cabbage and pork sausage, very straightforward to make. Do the cooking stages accurately, chill out and use your heart then your cooking shall be delicious. There are many recipes you can try from this web site, please find what you want. If you like this recipe please share it with your folks. Blissful cooking.