Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned apple crumb pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old Fashioned Apple Crumb Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Old Fashioned Apple Crumb Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook old fashioned apple crumb pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned Apple Crumb Pie:
- Prepare 2/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Get 4 cup peeled, cored and sliced apples
- Get 1 Pie Crust
- Make ready 1/2 cup flour
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Take 1/4 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
Steps to make Old Fashioned Apple Crumb Pie:
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 400°F
- In large bowl combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well
- Add Apple slices and mix until slices are evenly coated, spoon into pie Shell
- For crumb topping combine flour, butter and brown sugar and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Place pie on the baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 40 minutes
- Allow pie to cool for 1 hour before serving
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food old fashioned apple crumb pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!