Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zucchini wasabi mayo salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Wasabi Mayo Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini Wasabi Mayo Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini wasabi mayo salad using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Wasabi Mayo Salad:
- Get 1 Zucchini *thinly sliced
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Grated Wasabi *OR Wasabi Paste as required
Steps to make Zucchini Wasabi Mayo Salad:
- In a bowl, combine Japanese Mayonnaise, Soy Sauce and Grated Wasabi until smooth. Add thinly sliced Zucchini to the sauce, and mix to combine. *Note: Alter the amount of sauce depending on the size of Zucchini.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini wasabi mayo salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!