Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, devil lobster rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Devil Lobster rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Devil Lobster rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have devil lobster rolls using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Devil Lobster rolls:
- Prepare filling
- Prepare 1 lb lobster meat
- Take 2 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 large onion, chopped, finey
- Make ready 1 tsp tomato paste
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 large eggs
- Make ready 1/4 cup sweet peppers
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1/4 tsp saffron threads
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Get coating
- Prepare 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Make ready 1 tbsp water
Instructions to make Devil Lobster rolls:
- In a pan add oil, saffron, bay leaf, lobster, onion, and pepper
- Sautee till onions are soft
- To the panko breadcrumbs add milk let soak stirring well. Then beat your 2 eggs and mix very well adding to breadcrumb milk mixture
- Put a handful of breading into your hand and make a pocket in it, then fill with lobster filling.
- Close the opening up sealing the lobster in the filling. Form into like a football. Coat with egg wash. Then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Let it chill in the icebox for a bit to get firm, 30 minutes.
- Deepfry till done. When done serve, hope you will enjoy
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food devil lobster rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!