Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, passion fruit -uppuma. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Passion Fruit -Uppuma is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Passion Fruit -Uppuma is something which I have loved my whole life.
The passion fruit is the fruit of a number of plants which is in the genus Passiflora. The passion fruit is so called because it is one of the many species of passion flower. Passion fruit is a nutritious tropical fruit that is gaining popularity, especially among health-conscious people.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook passion fruit -uppuma using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Passion Fruit -Uppuma:
- Take Semolina
- Get savala
- Prepare ginger grated
- Get green chilli
- Take chillie dried red
- Make ready curry leaves
- Get mustard seed
- Make ready oil
- Take water
- Get passion fruit
- Get Egg
- Get black gram (uzhunnu parippu)
- Prepare salt cashewnuts kismis and (each
Passion fruit Passiflora edulis, is Vitamin C and fiber rich fruit support for cancer, insomnia, Bone It is also known as black passionfruit, maracuya, passion fruit, passionflower, purple granadilla. How to grow passionfruit vines in your own backyard plus essential tips for vine care including the best climate, soil, aspect, planting, watering, fertilising, harvesting, pruning and propagating. Passion fruit is a small, round fruit with a hard purple casing and a delicious, sweet, and tangy yellow pulp with edible seeds. This fruit flourishes in tropical weather and you'll find the fresh fruit in summer.
Instructions to make Passion Fruit -Uppuma:
- Place a thick bottomed thava on the fire.Splutter the mustard seeds in the oil,followed by the black gram(uzhunnu parippu).Now Add the sliced savala,green chillie,ginger followed by the curry leaves and red chillie cut into 2 pieces.
- .Add semolina stirring continuously and saute in low fire. When it is moderately fried,add 3.5 cups of boiling water to the above. Add salt,followed by the pulp of the passion fruit and the egg. Stir till everything gets mixed well.
- Now close the lid and cook in slow fire for a few minutes without stirring. When the excess water above the level of uppuma is dried. Take out from fire and serve hot, by scooping from one side. The soft Uppuma is ready. Do not mix again. It can be decorated with corriander leaves or cashews.
Passion fruit is an intriguing and mysterious fruit that has a surprising number of health and medicinal benefits for those fruit lovers who choose to incorporate it into their diet. Passion Fruit health benefits includes providing essential nutrients to the body, supporting body immune system, may help to fight cancer, rich source of vitamins, support digestion. Passion fruit has anti-oxidant as well as anti-fungal qualities. The juice/leaves contain alkaloids which has blood pressure lowering, sedative & antispasmodic action. The flowers have been used in the.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food passion fruit -uppuma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!