Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, double chocolate muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Double chocolate muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Double chocolate muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These are the the best bakery style double chocolate muffins. These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with crunchy tops.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook double chocolate muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double chocolate muffins:
- Take 1/4 cup butter softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream (or any type of yogurt)
- Get 3/4 cup chocolate chips
I'm extremely picky when it comes to muffins. I hate when they're rubbery, dry or oddly squishy. The texture has to be JUST right! These gorgeous Double Chocolate Muffins boast a sky-high domed top and a soft cake-like centre that's absolutely PACKED with chunks of chocolate.
Instructions to make Double chocolate muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 greaseproof liners.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in one egg at a time, along with vanilla, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Scrape bowl as needed. Sift cocoa powder directly over bowl, mixing well until fully incorporated. Alternate additions of flour and sour cream until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, divide batter between prepare muffin liners. If desired, gently press additional chocolate chips into the top of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with just a few moist crumbs.
Seriously, you NEED these in your life. These vegan double chocolate muffins are everything you want in a good muffin- rich, moist, satisfying, and they pair perfectly with coffee or a good cup of tea. These double chocolate muffins are moist, hearty, and extremely chocolaty! You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake! Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food double chocolate muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!