Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fruit salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fruit Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fruit Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruit salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Salsa:
- Take Sugar
- Get 2 green apples
- Make ready 5 kiwis
- Prepare 1 package strawberries
- Make ready 1 can peaches
- Make ready 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- Get 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Take Chips
- Take 1 package tortillas
- Take Cinnamon
- Prepare Salsa
Steps to make Fruit Salsa:
- Finely chop (peeled) green apples, strawberries, peaches, and kiwi. Mix in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar and apple jelly.
- Mix equal parts cinnamon and sugar in a dish. Run cold water over a tortilla and then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. With the pizza cutter, cut tortilla into 8 sections.
- Place tortilla slices on a baking stone, and bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes to use as chips for salsa.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fruit salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!