Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!. Now this is super easy and versatile. Can be used as a salad dressing or a marinade.
My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!:
- Get 2 cups olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Get 5 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 sm shallot or half a LG. One
- Get Salt& Pepper
- Prepare 1 Tequila or rum glass bottle
Add more depending on your preference. This citrus-spice mojo marinade is delicious for use with meats and fish before grilling. It's a great marinade for grilled flank steak, whole pork loins, and on whole rotisserie chickens! Meat and chicken should be marinated overnight, fish only needs one hour.
Steps to make My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!:
- Gather all your ingredients!
- Smash and mince your garlic super fine as well as your shallot. Maybe 100 or so rocks of the knife don't want it to get stuck in between your teeth "LOL" the finer the better.
- Add your real fine minced garlic and shallot to a mixing bowl and add your rice wine vinegar and whisk!!!
- Once mixed and well incorporated add your salt and pepper Dijon mustard and mix till all ingredients bind together "no lumps"
- Now add your Worcestershire and soy sauce and whisk till incorporated.
- Now we'll add the olive oil slowly and whisk the entire time your adding this is key to keep it from separating.
- Once combined check flavors and add ingredients as needed we added a little of everything except the oil.
- If you don't have a kitchen funnel maybe think about getting one. Makes life a little easier from stocks to getting rid of grease into a jar for easy disposal!! If you do not have one you can easily make one out paper or cardboard!!
- Remove funnel cork and refrigerate. Since the vinegar content in this recipe and refrigerating after using the shelf life 4+ months. A 750 ml. Bottle will hold three cups actually a smidge more so that gives you some room for any added ingredients during taste testing.
- Hope you all enjoy!!! Be safe out there!!!
Serve meat with pan juices and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Herb, Citrus and Honey Glazed Fish. All-purpose vinegar and garlic marinade is just the thing if you want to add a bit of fire to the flavor of your fish dinner. To make a vinegar and garlic marinade, mix equal parts wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar. Add minced garlic, chopped basil, fresh tarragon and canola or olive oil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!