Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- Make ready 5 lbs Pork Shoulder
- Get 40 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- Get Juice from 2 lemons
- Get 1/2-3/4 cup Brown sugar - to taste
- Get Chopped Onion - Optional
- Prepare Buns of choice
- Make ready Halve the ingredients if you're making it for yourself or 2-3 people. This recipe is doubled for approximately 5-6 people
Steps to make Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- Slice Pork into quarters, place into crock pot & cook low 10-12 hours or on High 6-7 hours. You do not need to add water. It will produce its own juices. Turn over every so often to avoid burning.
- Drain excess juice from crock & shred roast into fine pieces. Mix in the barbecue sauce of choice, juice from the lemons & about 1/2 - 3/4 cup of brown sugar. You can also add a some chopped onion if you'd like. Cook an additional 2 hours on low or 1 hour on high.
- Serve on buns of choice with pickles, baked beans, potato salad, chips or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!