Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, macarona bechamel my style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macarona bechamel my style is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Macarona bechamel my style is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Macarona Bechamel (مكرونة بشاميل, Egyptian Baked Pasta) Macarona Bechamel has been on my list for quite some time and I am so glad #BakingBloggers gave me the push to finally make it! Perfect for the holidays or feeding a crowd, penne pasta is layered with a seasoned ground beef mixture and topped with a creamy béchamel sauce. Macaroni bechamel (or macarona bechamel) is the Egyptian version, most likely based on a Greek recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook macarona bechamel my style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macarona bechamel my style:
- Make ready 2 bags bashamel powder
- Take 2 Minced Meat bags
- Get 1 half (1 spoon) salt on all ingredients
- Get 1 half (1 bag) tomato sauce on the minced meat
- Make ready 1 tea spoon of meat spice on the minced meat
- Take 3 spoon oil on the macrona
- Take 2 bag macrona
Egypt and Greece have their own take on the dish that's heavy on the bechamel called "Macarona Bechamel" (literally bechamel macaroni) or "Pastitsio" (sometimes called pastichio or pastitso) respectively. A ground meat mixture between two layers of macaroni smothered in a creamy bachamel sauce. You can use any type of pasta you like. The most common are Penne (which is my favorite) angel hair, spaghetti or elbow macaroni.
Instructions to make Macarona bechamel my style:
- Use 2 bag macarona and boil them until they get soft like 20 minute
- Boil the bashamel powder and dont stop moving until it get little thick
- Put 2 Minced Meat in pot and add to them tomato sauce and green pepper and beef spices and 2 tea spoon of salt
- Keep moving until it get little black
- Bring the plate and add little bashamel to it so that it not burn the macrona from under and then remove water from the macrona and put it to plate and then add the minced meat and then add the bashamel and then put in the oven for like 30-40 minutes
- Have fun eating
This recipe for macaroni bechamel may not sound Egyptian but I assure you it is! One of the first Egyptian meals I tasted included this dish and every Arab potluck that has Egyptians present will have a few dishes of macaroni bechamel.. My mom taught me this Egyptian dish and it's one of our family's favorite dishes. Sommer, there is a servings up there in the recipe card where you can print the recipe. If you click on the number it will show a slider bar to increase or decrease the servings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food macarona bechamel my style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!