Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, enchilada lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium casserole dish. Easy enchilada lasagna over and over again! Making your enchilada sauce from scratch is easy and so worth it.
Enchilada Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Enchilada Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook enchilada lasagna using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb Ground Meat (I use turkey)
- Make ready 4 each Flour Tortillas
- Get 1/2 envelope Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 1 packages 8 oz Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Take Sour Cream
- Get 1 can 10 oz Enchilda Sauce
How about some cheese, cheese and more cheese?? These Enchilada Lasagna Rolls have all the great flavors of a classic chicken enchilada recipe, but we're ditching the tortillas and wrapping the filling inside some lasagna noodles. This thing was something I could make. I do like traditional enchiladas better, but this receipe is great for during the week.
Instructions to make Enchilada Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown ground meat and stir in taco seasoning.
- In an 8x8 glass pan, put one tortilla in the bottom, so it's easier to scoop when done, then start your layering. First a spoonful of meat, spread it around evenly, then some enchilada sauce (just straight from the can is fine), then a handful of cheese sprinkled around.
- Cover this with another tortilla, and layer the same again. Do this layering one more time, and the last tortilla covers the whole thing.
- Use the remaining enchilada sauce on the top tortilla, and use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly.
- Top off with more cheese and pop it in the oven until the cheese has melted and the edges of the top tortilla is golden and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Use a spatula and cut it like you would lasagna, then add a dallop of sour cream on top of each plated serving. Hope you all like it, enjoy!
When I came across this Enchilada Lasagna recipe from The Picky Eater, I knew I had to try it, but I also had to wonder: Is it possible to combine Mexican cuisine with Italian? Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Like traditional lasagna, this casserole also freezes. Layer your slow cooker with noodles, black beans, beef, green chiles, cream cheese and more, then after a few hours enjoy the simple, delicious Enchilada Lasagna.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food enchilada lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!