Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jowar na khatta meetha dhebra/ sorghum flatbread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jowar Na Khatta Meetha Dhebra/ Sorghum Flatbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jowar Na Khatta Meetha Dhebra/ Sorghum Flatbread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jowar na khatta meetha dhebra/ sorghum flatbread using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jowar Na Khatta Meetha Dhebra/ Sorghum Flatbread:
- Make ready 1/2 cup jowar flour sorghum flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup yoghurt or little more if needed. Try to use sour yoghurt
- Prepare 4 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp carom seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp asafoetida hing
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder /haldi
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take as required water if needed to knead the dough
- Prepare as per taste salt
- Make ready as required whole wheat flour for dusting
- Make ready 8 tsp oil for roasting the dhebra
Instructions to make Jowar Na Khatta Meetha Dhebra/ Sorghum Flatbread:
- In a bowl, add sorghum (jowar) flour, whole wheat flour, yoghurt. Add 1/2 tbsp oil, sugar, salt, carom seeds, ginger garlic paste, asafoetida, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well. Mix well and knead into a semi soft dough. Add water if needed while kneading the dough. Add the remaining oil and smoothen the dough. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Make lemon size ball from the dough. Approximately 8 balls can be made. Take one ball. Flatten it and dust with whole wheat flour. Roll into 2 mm thick circle around 7 cm in diameter.
- Put the rolled dhebra on a heated pan. Let the pan be on medium heat. Flip dhebra to another side when you see bubbles on the the dhebra. Put oil and flip on the other side. Roast on both the sides till golden spot appear flipping in between.
- The jowar na khatta meetha dhebra are ready. Similarly make dhebra from the remaining dough.
- Enjoy the jowar na khatta meetha dhebra for breakfast, lunch or dinner with tea, curry, yogurt, raita, pickle, jam, chunda, butter or ghee or sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jowar na khatta meetha dhebra/ sorghum flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!