Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, country fried. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Country Fried is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Country Fried is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have country fried using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Fried:
- Take Fresh pack Chicken Gizzards and Hearts
- Get Green Tomatoes sliced
- Take Canola oil for frying
- Prepare Iron skillet
- Get AP flour
- Get Cornmeal
- Get Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning
- Prepare Salt
- Get Ketchup
- Get Hot sauce
Instructions to make Country Fried:
- Heat enough oil in the skillet for tomatoes and gizzards (but fry them separately) on medium high heat
- Wash gizzards in colander and let them drain
- Cut up your green tomatoes and place in a bowl equal parts AP flour and cornmeal then add Cajun seasoning and stir together
- Dip your tomatoes in the flour mixture and when the oil is hot enough start frying
- Cook for about a few minutes when done they should look like this add a sprinkle of salt while still hot
- Next add the gizzards to the flour mixture and start frying them no longer than 4-5 minutes on medium high heat
- When done they should look like these add a sprinkle of salt while still hot
- Let them cool a bit before biting into them they are HOT
- Eat the tomatoes plain or with your favorite condiment or sauce but eat the gizzards Alabama style with ketchup and hotsauce
- Don't forget to give a bite to your best friend for patiently waiting and being a good boy 😉😘 Buddy loves Gizzards ♥️♥️♥️
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food country fried recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!