Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, upma cutlets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Upma Cutlets is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Upma Cutlets is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook upma cutlets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Upma Cutlets:
- Make ready 1 cup leftover upma
- Get 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- Take 4 tbsp leftover spinach peas sabji
- Get 1 tbsp ginger green chillies paste
- Make ready 1 tsp chaat masala
- Make ready 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready Some dry sooji for coating the cutlets
- Get as required Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Upma Cutlets:
- In a mixing bowl combine together upma, spinach peas sabji, ginger green chillies paste, chaat masala, amchur powder and salt.
- Mix them well, it will become like a dough. Then make equal sized balls, flatten each ball, giving it the shape of a tikki. In this way prepare all the tikkis. Then coat each tikki with some dry sooji.
- In the meantime heat oil for deep frying, first on high flame, then make the flame medium. Now slowly slide the tikki one by one in the hot oil, fry them by turning them at regular intervals, until becomes light brown. Then take them out in an absorbant paper.
- You can also make them in appe with little oil, it will be more healthy. I have made some in this also, they have come out very nice
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food upma cutlets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!