Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin chip cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 3/4 cup Softened Butter
- Get 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- Get 2 large Eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1 tbsp Molasses
- Make ready 2 cup Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Take 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
The base for these cookies is a combination of almond flour, oats, and shredded coconut. My whole family loves these cookies. I add cinnamon to them and my family ask for them all year round. The pumpkin-spiced treat I get most excited to make are these cookies.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Bake time 10-12 minutes depending on the size of your cookies. Mine were medium-large.
- When I Bake…A Tablespoon is an actual large Table Spoon, and a cup is an actual 8-10oz Dining Glass.
- In large bowl mix softened butter and sugar until well blended.
- Beat 2 eggs until fluffy then add to mixture
- Add vanilla extract, molasses, baking powder, an baking soda to your mixture & blend well.
- Add flour, salt, and cinnamon to mix and stir until well blended.
- Add pumpkin flax granola and semi-sweet chips to mix then fold over until evenly blended with other ingredients.
- Dough should be moist and sticky but not runny. If runny add more pumpkin flax granola. If too thick add more milk.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto a large greased (with butter) cookie sheet spaced about 2" or more apart depending on the size of your cookies. I fit about 6 cookies to a sheet since I prefer larger cookies.
They're everything you love about a classic chewy-yet-crisp chocolate chip cookie amped up with a generous amount of pumpkin and warm spices. These scrumptious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are cake like cookies made with pureed pumpkin, semisweet chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. The combination of pumpkin and chocolate is like a match made in heaven. They are going to go fast so be prepared. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!