Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, condensed milk strawberry mousse. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Condensed Milk Strawberry Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Condensed Milk Strawberry Mousse is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook condensed milk strawberry mousse using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Condensed Milk Strawberry Mousse:
- Make ready pack Strawberries
- Prepare ●Sugar
- Prepare ●Lemon juice
- Take Heavy cream
- Prepare Condensed milk
- Get Gelatin
- Prepare and 1/2 tablespoons Water
- Take Castella or Roll cake (store-bought)
Steps to make Condensed Milk Strawberry Mousse:
- This time I am using a bowl 18cm in diameter. If using a cake mold, 15cm is best.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Cover a bowl with plastic wrap and arrange the strawberries (sliced 2-3mm).
- To make the mousse, chop the remaining strawberries in large chunks. Add the ● ingredients to the bowl and microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on 500w.
- Use the back of a fork to crush the heated strawberries while blending in the gelatin mixture. (A quick spin with an electric mixer works, too).
- Whip condensed milk into fresh cream until it forms soft peaks. Add the cooled mixture from step 5, and mix well with a spatula.
- In the bowl, you prepared in step 3, pour half of the mousse. Then place 1 cm cuts of roll cake. Arrange the cake pieces tightly, like completing a jigsaw puzzle.
- Pour on the remaining mousse, and place 1cm cuts of cake to create the base.
- Wrap tightly and press gently to make it flat and even. Allow to set in the refrigerator for 1/2 day until jelled.
- Here it is in a 15cm round mould.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food condensed milk strawberry mousse recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!