Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. I love it because it has a little of everything for everyone in it. Add another layer and spread the remaining Pineapple Filling.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.:
- Make ready 1 box cake mix your flavor
- Take 1 can 20 oz.crush pineapple
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 bag of sixlets candy or your choice to decorate.
- Take 1/2 cup of table sugar
- Make ready 3 cup powered sugar
- Prepare 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- Take 1 bag of coconut flakes
- Take 3 cup toasted coconut for around the cake
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 tbsp dark rum or you're preference
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 4 tablespoon milk.
This was our family's traditional Birthday or Easter cake that my mother made for us every year. It is a three layer yellow, moist cake with thick pineapple filling and seven-minute icing with sweet shredded coconut spread all over the cake. It can be a special cake for any occasion. The cake is decorated with some toasted coconut, a little pineapple and few cherries.
Steps to make Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.:
- Set oven to 350°F
- Cook cake according to directions.bake 2 round cakes add rum to batter.
- PINEAPPLE FILLING.
- Combine dry ingredients.add pineapples and its juice. cook until boil. Med heat. continue mixing until it loses it's milky color or thickens. Remove from heat add butter n mix.cool n store in fridge untill ready to use.
- VANILLA BUTTERCREAM
- Add all ingredients and mix to your thickness.
- Spread cream
- Decorate and all done enjoy :)
What pina colada is complete without a cherry? The soft, moist coconut cake is perfect with the pineapple filling. The filling adds moisture to the cake around it and everything is just perfect together. I'm a big, big fan - I hope you are too! Add a flavorful dose of Pineapple to your coconut, yellow, or white cakes with this easy Pineapple Filling recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!