Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, green tea, banana, blueberry smoothie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have green tea, banana, blueberry smoothie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie:
- Get 4 tbsp Honey
- Get 6 tbsp Water
- Prepare 1 Green Tea Bag
- Make ready 2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Make ready 1 Banana
- Get 1 1/2 cup Skimmed Milk
Instructions to make Green Tea, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie:
- Boil water
- Add green tea bag and let it brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Take the tea bag out and stir the honey in until it dissolves
- In the blender, add the berries, the banana and the milk
- Add the tea mix to the blender
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!
- 2 servings is about 750ml and is enough for 2-3 people!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green tea, banana, blueberry smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!