Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mom's 70's holiday cheese ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mom's 70's holiday cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball:
- Take Ingredients
- Get cream cheese, softened
- Get bleu cheese, crumbled
- Prepare jar of Old English cheese spread
- Prepare garlic powder
- Prepare small onion, minced
- Get pecans, chopped
Instructions to make Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball:
- Chop the pecans in a food processor until coarse. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredient together well and form a ball.
- In a flat pan spread the pecan pieces out and roll the cheese ball around, covering the surface.
- Pop the cheese ball in the fridge to sit overnight allowing the flavors to mingle. Letting the cheese ball come to room temperature before serving really lets the flavor come through.
- Serve with your favorite crackers. PARTY!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mom's 70's holiday cheese ball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!