Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ham and cheese pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. The result is a fun appetizer or snack great for any occasion.
Ham And Cheese Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ham And Cheese Pinwheels is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ham and cheese pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham And Cheese Pinwheels:
- Get 8 oz Container of Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
- Get 1 tbsp Mayonaise
- Make ready 1 tsp Mustard
- Make ready 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Get 6 oz Ham
Roll out the pizza dough onto a cutting board. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, or ham roll-ups, are a kid-friendly appetizer perfect for game days, picnics and more. They can even double as a leisurely lunch for the kiddos too! I might also have a few for breakfast from time to time because they are so delicious!
Instructions to make Ham And Cheese Pinwheels:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent dough and make sure to seal all the cracks together. Mines ugly but it did the job.
- Mix mayo mustard mixture together in a small bowl.
- Brush the mayo mustard mix over crescent roll.
- Layer the ham on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top. I am a firm believer you can never have too much cheese. 👌
- Roll up the dough with the filling.
- For easy cutting place in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Cut even pinwheels with a sharp knife.
- Place the slices on a cookie sheet.
- Pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Let them cool for a minute then serve and enjoy!! 💁
These hot ham and cheese pinwheels are rolls loaded with plenty of meat and swiss, then topped with a butter poppy seed sauce and baked to golden brown perfection. I serve ham and cheese roll ups at every party and there are never any leftovers! Crispy brown rolls filled with smoky ham and melted cheese, then doused in butter. Starting on short edge of rectangle, roll up tightly and pinch seam together. If you love ham and cheese rolled up in crescent dough, you'll love these Ham and Cheese Pinwheels.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ham and cheese pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!