Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy mushroom onion flatbread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy mushroom onion flatbread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread:
- Prepare 1/2 cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese (56g)
- Prepare 1/2 cup, grated Parmesan Cheese (50g)
- Get 1 Egg (50g)
- Get 1/2 cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms (35g)
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil (14g)
- Prepare 1/4 cup, sliced Onion (29g)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (2g)
- Get 1 tsp Balsamic Reduction (5g)
- Take 1/4 cup Arugula (5g)
- Get optional - 1/2 tsp Salt (3g)
Instructions to make Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. - Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and pour oil. - Add sliced onion to heated pan and saute until fragrant. - Mix in sliced mushrooms and continue cooking until soft. - In a bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, garlic powder and mushroom mixture. - Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. - Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. - Change oven setting to broil. - Move baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown cheese
- Slice bread with pizza cutter. - Top with arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy mushroom onion flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!