Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed mushrooms with mascarpone,garlic & rosemary. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy cheese stuffed mushrooms with lots of garlic, sweet onion and herbs. Simple to put together and easy to adapt to your favorite cheeses. You can stuff just about anything into mushrooms caps, but this indulgent combination of melty cheese, garlic, sweet onion, and herbs is my favorite.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed mushrooms with mascarpone,garlic & rosemary using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary:
- Take 6 flat field mushrooms, stalks removed
- Get 200 grams Mascarpone
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Make ready 1 sea salt freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Get 1 cup stuffing mix ( i used the sage oinon)
- Make ready 1/2 cup cold water
- Take 6 thin slices of parma ham ( or you could use any sliced ham)
- Prepare 130 grams baby spinach leaves
These Tuscan Stuffed Mushrooms with Garlic are a quick and easy side dish or appetizer with a ton of flavor. Sundried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, and cheese overflow tender button mushrooms. This spinach keto stuffed mushrooms recipe will stand out from other recipes you have tried. Garlic Parmesan-Stuffed Mushrooms. featured in Healthier Holiday Sides.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushrooms with Mascarpone,Garlic & Rosemary:
- Preheat the oven to 190c. Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper and arrange the mushrooms skin side down.
- Combine the mascarpone, garlic and rosemary and season well and set aside.
- Top each of the mushroom cap with 1 teaspoon of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone.
- Combine the stuffing mix with cold water and divide the mix between the mushrooms, pilling it up to make a mound on top of the cream. Top with a swirl of the par a ham.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until the are soft, the stuffing mix is golden and the parma ham is crispy.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the serving bowl and top with the warm mushrooms. Garnish each with a generous dollop of the garlic and rosemary mascarpone before serving.
Top each mushroom with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley, then serve! I made this with thyme because thyme goes so well with mushrooms. Oregano would also go great, or mixed herbs. I make a sausage and mascarpone stuffed mushroom (totally also have a crush on meats.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stuffed mushrooms with mascarpone,garlic & rosemary recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!