Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, miso soup with aubergine. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
By Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer. A really easy low-fat, low-calorie aubergine recipe with delicious umami flavours. This dish is so rich and meaty, it's hard to believe it's vegan!
Miso soup with Aubergine is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Miso soup with Aubergine is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have miso soup with aubergine using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso soup with Aubergine:
- Take 8 Baby potatoes
- Make ready 1/2 Aubergine
- Take 1/2 Leek
- Prepare 1 liter Water
- Get 1 packages Dashi
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Dried seaweed
- Take 2 tbsp Miso paste
Miso-glazed aubergine is grilled until beautifully charred and topped with vibrant spring onion, chopped peanuts and red chilli, for a fresh and feisty finish. Brush the cooked aubergines with the remaining glaze, then top with the nuts, spring onions, chilli and coriander. Miso is a Japanese paste made from fermented soybeans that gives a deep, savoury flavour to dishes. It can be found in most supermarkets, and can be used in soups, dressings and marinades to give flavour-packed results.
Steps to make Miso soup with Aubergine:
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Chop the leek into circles and aubergine into small cubes.
- Prepare dashi and miso.
- Prepare the wakame seaweed by dipping it into water.
- Add dashi into the water, together with the potatoes and boil until the potatoes are soft.
- In the meantime, in a frypan add quickly fry the aubergine on olive oil until it is nice and brown.
- Mix the aubergine and leek into the pot with the soup and cook for couple more minutes for the flavours to blend in,
- Switch off the heat and add two massive tablespoons of miso paste into the water. Mix thoroughly. Add the seaweed and serve.
- Best enjoy from a Japanese style miso soup bowl, which will add even more authentic taste to your miso soup
We've served our miso aubergine with a simple grain salad. Pat dry with kitchen paper and fry in hot oil on both sides. Remove from the pan and place in the oven to keep warm. Fry the garlic in the same pan, quench with the vegetable stock and season with lime juice and miso paste and cook for a few minutes. A glazed miso aubergine recipe with extraordinary flavour from the miso paste.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food miso soup with aubergine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!