Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's lobster & king crab claw cheese spread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's lobster & king crab claw cheese spread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread:
- Get 1 Pound Rock Lobster Tails [meat weight - fine chopped]
- Get 1 Pound Pre-steamed King Crab Claws [meat weight -fine shread]
- Make ready as needed Quality Dry White Wine
- Get 4 (8 oz) Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp]
- Get 1/2 Cup Chives [fine chopped]
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Prepare 1 Dash Lemon Juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Old Bay
- Prepare ● Options
- Take Toasted Bagles
- Prepare Chilled Vegetables
- Make ready Lemon Wedges
- Take Crackers
Instructions to make Mike's Lobster & King Crab Claw Cheese Spread:
- Place shelled seafood on a cookie sheet with white wine. Bake seafood at 350° for 20 minutes. Pull from oven and crack shells once cooled. Rough chop meat or shread. Mix everything together and chill.
- Serve spread on toasted Bagles, crackers or dip vegetables in. Also, with lemon wedges.
- This spread makes for great gifts!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's lobster & king crab claw cheese spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!