Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, amies polpette di tonno (tunaballs). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
AMIEs Polpette di Tonno (Tunaballs) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. AMIEs Polpette di Tonno (Tunaballs) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hello Friends, On this video I will share how to make super tasty tuna and potato balls. This recipe is very good for children as well as adults. Squeeze out the excess liquid by pressing with a fork.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amies polpette di tonno (tunaballs) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Polpette di Tonno (Tunaballs):
- Make ready 250 grams can tuna in olive oil, drained
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 3 slice white bread, soaked in 3 tablespoon milk
- Get 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready salt and ground black pepper
- Get 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
Home Our Latest Posts Polpettone di tonno (Italian Tuna Loaf). A lighter summery alternative to classic meatloaf, polpettone di tonno, or Italian tuna loaf, is every bit as tasty if you ask me. Per mettere in tavola delle polpette di tonno che siano sfiziose ma anche magre potete seguire la ricetta delle polpette di tonno crude, ma non usate la frutta secca per decorarle, perché è eccessivamente calorica. Decorate le vostre polpette con semi di papavero e semi di sesamo.
Steps to make AMIEs Polpette di Tonno (Tunaballs):
- Combine the tuna and bread then add the parsley, parmesan,garlic and eggs. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Shape tablespoonfuls into firm balls then shape to make a polpette.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the polpette in batches for 3-4 minutes, turning, until browned all over and cooked.
- Serve with your choice of side dishes like "mista insalata" (mixed vegetable salad). Share and enjoy.
Polpettine di Tonno - Tunaballs with Artichokes and Almonds Patè. Cerca questo Pin e molto altro su Food di Karen Chance-Gleitz. Tutti sono capaci a preparare le polpette di carne fritte ma per averle morbide serve qualche accortezza nella scelta degli ingredienti. Le polpette di tonno e patate al forno sono un secondo piatto sfizioso adatto a grandi e piccoli; servilo accompagnato dalle tue salse preferite. Preparazione Polpette di tonno con patate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food amies polpette di tonno (tunaballs) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!