Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seafood with homemade green curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seafood with homemade green curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Seafood with homemade green curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Thai Green Curry With Seafood Recipe!!! Quick & Easy Thai Seafood Curry Recipe!!! This Thai seafood curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth!!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have seafood with homemade green curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Make ready 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1 shallot, chopped
- Get 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped
- Take 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Get Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Take 3 tbsp fish sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 1-14 oz can coconut milk
- Prepare 3-4 oz fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock)
- Prepare 12 prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined
- Make ready 1/2 cup bay scallops
Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! When using store bought curry paste, the saltiness and spiciness can vary greatly between brands. Making your own homemade green curry paste is incredibly easy. If you like an arm workout, you can use a mortar and pestle, but to make things even The one tricky thing about making authentic Thai green curry paste at home is that the traditional recipes call for a lot of ingredients that can be hard.
Instructions to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice.
The BEST Thai Green Curries are made with a Thai green curry paste recipe! It's the only way to achieve that fragrant fresh flavour of a great green curry. The beauty of a homemade green curry paste is that you can control the spiciness without compromising any of the beautiful fragrant flavour. Thai Green Curry - delicious and easy green curry with chicken. Creamy Seafood Enchiladas I have this in the oven right now!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food seafood with homemade green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!