Hi there everyone, this time we will give you beef croquettes in tomato gravy recipes of dishes that are easy to know. We’ll share with you the recipes that you are searching for. I’ve made it many occasions and it’s so scrumptious that you simply guys will love it.
Whilst croquettes are baking, prepare gravy. Heat oil in deep fry pan, add onions and fry until soft. Add tomatoes and fill the can with water, add to tomatoes and add salt Serve with mash or scalloped tomatoes and greens.
Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef croquettes in tomato gravy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- Get 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Get 1 large egg
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes - drained, liquid reserved
- Make ready 1 can condensed tomato soup
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken boullion granules
This is a very versatile recipe. Use any cut of tender beef that you desire, this tastes even better the next day — add in some mushrooms too, serve with cooked noodles. Add in tomatoes, bay leaves, consomme, Worcestershire sauce and wine. Return the beef back to the pot.
Instructions to make Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- In a small bowl wisk together the liquid from the tomatoes, tomato soup, water, and chicken boullion.
- Place the first 8 ingredients listed, 3 tbs of the liquid mixture, and half the diced tomatoes in a large bowl. Stir remaining tomatoes into liquid mixture, set aside.
- Mix ingredients in the large bowl by hand until well blended. Shape into 6 equal croquettes (think mini meatloaf).
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs olive oil, swirl to coat. Arrange croquettes in skillet evenly spaced. Cook about 2 minutes per side, just until nicely browned but not cooked through.
- Pour tomato mixture evenly over croquettes. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover. Allow to gently simmer untouched 15 minutes.
- If you wish to thicken the tomato gravy before serving remove lid, increase heat back to medium and vigorously simmer about 5 minutes more, gently spooning gravy over croquettes to coat. Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. Enjoy!
Beef with tomato puree and other ingredients. Flavorful Beef Tips & Gravy, rich beef gravy with chunks of beef and mushrooms, served over fluffy mashed potatoes. This Beef Tips & Gravy Meal is one that my family loves. It's delicious, easy to prepare and cost effective, too. These yummy Japanese croquettes combine ground beef with mashed potatoes and onions; formed into patties, they are coated with panko and deep fried to a golden brown.
Above is how you can prepare dinner beef croquettes in tomato gravy, very simple to make. Do the cooking levels appropriately, loosen up and use your heart then your cooking will be scrumptious. There are many recipes that you may attempt from this web site, please discover what you need. When you like this recipe please share it with your friends. Comfortable cooking.