Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, flax seed curry leaves karam podi (gun powder). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Flax seed Curry leaves Karam Podi (gun powder) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Flax seed Curry leaves Karam Podi (gun powder) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flax seed curry leaves karam podi (gun powder) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flax seed Curry leaves Karam Podi (gun powder):
- Take 2-3 tbsp Flax seeds
- Make ready 2 tbsp Coriander
- Prepare 20 Red chillies
- Take 2 cups curry leaves (dried)
- Make ready 1/2-1 tsp Methi seeds
- Get 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Get 2 tsp Jeera
- Make ready 10 garlic pods
- Make ready To taste Salt
Instructions to make Flax seed Curry leaves Karam Podi (gun powder):
- Dry roast all ingredients except salt, garlic and curry leaves together for two mins
- Add garlic to the above and roast for two more mins. Take off the stove and let it cool.
- Dry roast curry leaves for a min. If you are using fresh curry leaves, air dry them for some time and then roast. Let it cool
- Grind everything together to powder by adding required salt.
- This powder tastes good with Idli, dosa, upma and rice too… Add a spoon of ghee while eating.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food flax seed curry leaves karam podi (gun powder) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!