Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
High-fibre wholemeal muffins with walnuts and raisins ,soft and moist taste delicious & yummy. Quick, simple and easy ingredients and preparation, zero. At the end fold in walnuts and raisins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey:
- Prepare (about) 1 packet / 500 g self-rising wholemeal flour
- Get 3/4 cup olive oil
- Take 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Take 1 cup golden raisins
- Take 1 cup walnuts in pieces
- Make ready 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Make ready 1 level tsp baking soda
- Take zest of 1 orange
- Take 5-6 tbsp honey
A good recipe and the first time I have used Spelt flour and I was pleased with the result. Like Mead I substituted golden syrup (no honey) but I did use the sunflower oil and a full. Beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy, then mix in the oats, flour, raisins, walnuts and milk to make a stiff dough. Do not add the Raisins and Walnuts.
Steps to make Wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey:
- Use a bowl to mix all the ingredients together,
- Adding the flour last, while you have already dissolved the baking soda in the orange juice. Use a larger cup to accomodate it because it will foam.
- Knead thoroughly until you have a soft dough that doesn't stick. Set it aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Form small balls the size of a walnut, then press them down and place them on greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes depending on the oven.
There are a number of great diabetic biscuit recipes available including gingerbread and other sugar free Moist and tasty cookies made with wholemeal flour, rolled oats, apple, honey and cinnamon. Knead until a smooth dough is formed then incorporate the cornflakes. Roll out the dough to form a sheet. Photo about Stack of wholewheat biscuits with raisins on white rustic table. Integral biscuit isolated Round wholewheat biscuits Homemade wholewheat quinoa cookie Hazelnut biscuits on the dark background Two crunchy oat and wholemeal biscuits lying on brown burlap on dark wood.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wholemeal biscuits with raisins, walnuts and honey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!