Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spinach sprouts brown poha – iron rich breakfast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Sprouts Poha is made of poha, mixed sprouts, peanut oil, onions and spices. A nutritious quick breakfast of Mixed Sprouts Poha taken early in Batata poha is a breakfast dish that's really easy to make and is commonly eaten in most houses. To make it healthier, I have substituted potatoes with.
Spinach Sprouts Brown Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach Sprouts Brown Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spinach sprouts brown poha – iron rich breakfast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Sprouts Brown Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast:
- Get 1 cup Brown Poha
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sprouts
- Get 1 cup Spinach Chopped Leaves
- Take 2 Finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1 Finely chopped green chilli
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Prepare 7 Curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Take 1 tbsp Oil
- Make ready Juice of one lemon
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 cup Pomegranate For Garnishing
Heat oil in a kadai (wok) or pan add mustard, cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Add peanuts and saute until peanuts becomes light brown and skin starts to separate. Did you know you need food high in vitamin C (like citrus or tomato) to absorb iron from spinach. I always include either tomato or lemon while including greens into the diet.
Steps to make Spinach Sprouts Brown Poha – Iron Rich Breakfast:
- Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely. - Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent. - Now add salt, pav bhaji masala, sprouts, chopped spinach, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Now lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. - Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. - After 5 minutes open the lid and garnish with pomegranate.
Here is a quick & easy green loaded upma which actually tastes delicious. Ingredients for Protein Rich Poha Recipe. Take poha in a colander, pour three to four cups of water over to moisten them. Boil sprouted mauth in two cups of water till just done. The Indian breakfast food poha is filling and light on the stomach.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spinach sprouts brown poha – iron rich breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!