Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, orangey poha – vitamin c rich breakfast recipe – poha with a twist. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
In this video we will see how to prepare Delicious Orange Poha at home in tamil. It is a good breakfast as well as snacks recipe. Try this super healthy and tasty poha recipe and thank me later.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have orangey poha – vitamin c rich breakfast recipe – poha with a twist using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist:
- Prepare 1 cup Poha
- Get 2 Finely chopped onion
- Get 1 Finely chopped green chilli
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take 7 Curry leaves
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 3/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- Make ready Chopped orange pieces of one orange
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 2 tbsp Soaked Raisins
Recipe for protein rich healthy poha. Poha is all time favourite dish. This recipe for a healthy poha is my go to recipe for breakfast, tiffin or a light dinner. I have started so looking forward to your unique recipes.
Steps to make Orangey Poha – Vitamin C Rich Breakfast Recipe – Poha With A Twist:
- Put poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave brown poha in a colander to drain out completely. - Now soak drained poha in fresh orange juice (1/2 cup) for 10 minutes. - Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions. Cook onions until they are translucent. - Now add turmeric, salt, chilli powder, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Lower the flame and add soaked poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add 1/4 cup of orange juice. - Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. - After 5 minutes open the lid. Garnish with chopped orange and soaked raisins.
Never thought of combining poha with soya chunks. Most fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of vitamin C, which helps protect you from infection, can help keep your skin smooth, heals wounds and cuts and assists in red blood cell formation and repair. Fruits that are good sources include cantaloupe, grapefruit. Poha is a traditional Indian breakfast food and is still favoured in Indian households;it is an With a variety of breakfast dishes such as oatmeal and pancakes, poha has taken a back seat. Poha is rich in fibre and helps control the release of sugar into the bloodstream and preventing any sudden.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food orangey poha – vitamin c rich breakfast recipe – poha with a twist recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!