Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlic paneer with lachha paratha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
up making variety of lachha paratha as it is easier compared to the vegetable-based paratha. basically, there is an extra step of preparing and mashing the boiled vegetables. chilli garlic lachha paratha is one such easy and more frequently made paratha in our house. it contains all the required. Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. I usually make the lachha parathas using this Serve the lachha parathas hot with any vegetable curry like aloo matar, veg kadai, veg handi or with paneer curry recipes like paneer butter.
Garlic paneer with lachha paratha is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Garlic paneer with lachha paratha is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic paneer with lachha paratha using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic paneer with lachha paratha:
- Get 250 gms paneer cubed
- Take 6-7 Garlic clove
- Get 2 dried red chillies
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp vinegar
- Make ready 1 small size onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take leaves Some chopped coriander
- Prepare Salt adjust as per taste
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp water
- Take For lachha paratha
- Prepare 2 cups wheat flour for 6 parathas
- Make ready 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Water for kneading
- Prepare 1/2 cup Ghee to apply on parathas
Lachha paratha is a popular North Indian flat-bread. Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE IT for later! Ingredients: Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) as per consumption. Preparing Lachha Paratha (Laccha Paratha), a multi layered shallow fried north Indian flat bread, is an epitome of cooking art which tells us how one can make delicious and tempting food from common unassuming ingredients by just deploying a new technique in its preparation.
Steps to make Garlic paneer with lachha paratha:
- Firstly grind together garlic cloves,red chilli,sugar,salt and add water and grind it coarsely.Next heat a pan add oil and add cumin seeds to it let it splutter and then add chopped onions and fry till translucent.
- Next add the ground paste made,turmeric,soya sauce and mix well and then add chopped tomatoes fry till it becomes soft.Next add cubed paneer and coat it well in masala and keep for 5 minutes to cook and garlic paneer is ready.
- Next in a bowl add wheat flour here you can use all purpose flour also I used wheat flour knead soft dough by adding 1 tsp salt,1 tsp oil,and water.Next make parts of dough and roll round spread ghee with the help of brush all over the start folding from Inside now roll again and lock and tab.
- Spread some flour and roll it round again you will find layers and then roast on tawa like roti by spreading ghee on both sides you will find all layers when it is done.
- Serve hot garlic paneer with lachha paratha delicious.
Lachha paratha or lachedar paratha is a layered flat bread prepared with wheat flour. Step by step detailed pictures post. The first experience I had Lachha paratha was not a good one. I had in SB and it tasted terrible. I thought it is really like that.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food garlic paneer with lachha paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!