Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, muttor paneer with laccha paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to make laccha paratha how to cook matar paneer matar paneer recipe laccha paratha recipe indian food. cottage cheese senetize all the groceries. So I knew I am going to make this. My kid, though he likes North Indian lunch, he also needs steamed basmati rice and dal to finish his Shallow fry paneer after thawing it.
Muttor paneer with laccha paratha is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Muttor paneer with laccha paratha is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have muttor paneer with laccha paratha using 25 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Muttor paneer with laccha paratha:
- Take For ingredients to prepare muttor paneer:
- Get 200 grams paneer
- Get 2 small bowls peas(100grams approx)
- Make ready 2 onions
- Make ready 2-3 TOMATOES
- Take 2 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- Prepare 3 &1/2 tsp Oil
- Get 1 small bowls curd
- Take 2 small bowls water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 &1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 01 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1 bay leaves
- Prepare 2-3 cloves
- Get 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 1 tsp Kasoori meethi
- Take Handful Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Prepare For ingredients to make lachha paratha:
- Make ready 2 cups wheat flour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take As required Water
- Take 2 tsp oil
Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! I often make this tasty mutter paneer recipe. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Steps to make Muttor paneer with laccha paratha:
- Lets make muttor paneer.
- Take a pan, add 1&1/2 tsp oil and add 1 bay leaf, 2-4 cloves, 2 & 3 cinnamon sticks.
- Add 1 tsp cumin and let it splutter.
- Add ginger & chilli paste and saute for 1 min.
- Add chopped onions and saute till brown colour and then add 2 tsp oil.
- Add tomatoes and saute gravy for 5-6 mins.
- Add spices, salt to taste,01 tbsp chilli powder 1&1/2 tbsp coriander powder,1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Mix it, add curd and water.
- Add peas, paneer and stir it well.
- Let it cook for 10-12 mins on medium flame.
- After 12 min open lid add 1/4 tsp garam masala and sprinkle kasoori meethi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and it's ready to serve.
- Lets make laccha paratha.
- Knead dough using wheat flour, water and oil.
- Divide into balls.
- Start rolling dough ball. Roll 02 balls and keep it one over other and then start making fan.
- You will have to roll it once again.avoid putting too much dry flour while rolling this time.
- Now on tawa cook it from both sides. Apply oil as required.
- Lachcha Paratha is ready.
This is a simple A side veg or raita also goes well with the combination of matar paneer and parathas. In the photos are paratha and mix veg salad with nuts served with the. Matar Paneer is an extremely popular North Indian curry dish made of Indian cottage cheese (paneer) and green peas (Matter/mutter) in a creamy, spicy My favorite way of serving matar paneer masala is with naan or fresh homemade laccha paratha's (whole wheat flaky multilayered flatbread) or zeera. laccha paratha recipe is a popular Punjabi lachedar paratha. In Punjabi, parat means layers and hence These laccha parathas make a good satiating combo with kadai paneer, paneer pasanda, dal Kadai Paneer ( Rotis and Subzis) Khoya Mutter Methi Mutter Malai, Punjabi Methi Matar Malai. Matar paneer made in restaurant style.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food muttor paneer with laccha paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!