Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chickpeas gravy with paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chickpeas Gravy with Paratha is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chickpeas Gravy with Paratha is something that I have loved my entire life.
"Paratha" is the famous dish for the breakfast. People love to eat them in morning, sometime in the evening or in the daytime as well. Butter paratha is delicately layered and cooked and can be served with spicy recipes and today vachef serves it with kadai chicken #butterparatha.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chickpeas gravy with paratha using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas Gravy with Paratha:
- Make ready 2 cup Boiled chickpeas
- Take 1 cup chopped onions
- Make ready 1 tomatoes chopped
- Take 1 tbls ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1 tbls coriander powder
- Get 1/2 tbls red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Take Parathas (as required)
Chickpeas are a favorite in most Indian kitchens. Their hearty and versatile nature make them a sought after ingredient in vegetarian dishes. Serve Chole/Chickpeas/chana paratha recipe with curd, pickle, raita ,ketchup or any gravy of your choice. Chole Paratha is a protein rich , healthy and nutritious Indian flat bread that is made from chickpeas (chole) ,few spices and whole wheat flour.
Steps to make Chickpeas Gravy with Paratha:
- In a wok add oil and ginger garlic paste cook for 30 seconds and add onions and tomatoes cook then for 2 minutes.
- Now add spices red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander powder, chicken powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Bhunify this for a minute then add chickpeas and along with a cup of water. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Then bhunify on medium high flame till oil comes out.
- Tasty chickpea gravy is ready to serve with paratha.
Deliciously AMAZING vegan gravy from Vegan with a Vengeance. I made this for our Mother's Day meal, and I fell in LOVE with it. They mention in the cookbook that you will be tempted to make this once a week, and I think they are right. Black chickpeas gravy does not pull any extra minutes of your schedule in the morning and comes very handy during busy hours. Black chickpeas have never been so much delicious to me, it is this gravy that made me realize how amazing these legume can taste even in it's basic form.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chickpeas gravy with paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!