Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mandarin pork with broccoli. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Order online for takeout: 芥蓝肉 Pork with Broccoli from Mandarin China - Forest Grove. Serving the best Chinese in Forest Grove, OR. Buy us a cup of coffee.
Mandarin Pork With Broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mandarin Pork With Broccoli is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mandarin pork with broccoli using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mandarin Pork With Broccoli:
- Take Mandarin pork
- Take 1 1/2 lb pork roast cut into bite sized cubes
- Make ready 1 lb frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Get 3 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Make ready sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Take 1 tsp freshly ground ginger
- Get 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp corn starch
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready finishing touch
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Prepare 4 cup cooked white rice
If you don't want to use rice wine or sake, replace it with the same amount of low-sodium chicken broth. Order pork online from Mandarin Restaurant - Edmonton for delivery and takeout. The best Chinese in Edmonton, AB. All Reviews for Broccoli with Mandarin Oranges.
Instructions to make Mandarin Pork With Broccoli:
- In a large pan, add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pinch of salt over pork cubes before cooking.
- Add in cubed pork and cook until browned on all sides. Do not overcrowd pan. Meat needs room to Saute properly or it won't brown properly and boil instead. You may need to cook two or three batches depending on pan size.
- Once meat is browned, add in broccoli and saute for two minutes.
- While that is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients together and add to the pan.
- Turn heat to just below medium, stir well and cover for ten minutes. Add in orange segments, stir well and cover again. Cook an addition five minutes.
- Serve over prepared rice and sprinkle some sesame seeds over each portion.
Broccoli with Mandarin Oranges. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moo Shi is a classic Mandarin dish. Jumbo shrimp, beef, and chicken with snow peas, carrots, and mushrooms in house shacha sauce. Shrimp, scallops, and pork with broccoli in our signature brown sauce. Serve this slow-cooked pork—flavored with hoisin, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil—with udon or soba noodles.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mandarin pork with broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!