Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, christmas morning breakfast bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#entertainingwithbeth #OliveOilsFromSpain #AD Special thanks to Olive Oils From Spain for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video. *For more. Christmas morning breakfast doesn't have to be hard. Hassle-free meals the entire family will love.
Christmas morning breakfast bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Christmas morning breakfast bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook christmas morning breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas morning breakfast bake:
- Prepare bacon
- Make ready Breakfast Sausage
- Make ready Ham steak
- Take Tater tots, I use the " crown" shape
- Make ready dehydrated, minced onions. Fresh chopped onions work just as well. Whichever you prefer.
- Make ready eggs, you may need more or less depending on the pan you use & if you add milk or not.
- Make ready shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready sliced mushrooms - drained, optional
This luscious breakfast fits the bill and, best of all, will satisfy adults and kids alike. Brew a big pot of coffee: It's a meal your guests will want to linger over. While enjoying time with family and friends on Christmas morning, don't forget to eat! We've assembled a great collection of some of our favorite This stand alone breakfast dish is an upgrade from the usual breakfast casserole.
Steps to make Christmas morning breakfast bake:
- The night before.
- Brown the sausage.
- Dice and brown the ham.
- Bake the bacon in a 350° oven until crispy. I start checking at 25-30 minutes.
- Let the meats cool, crumble the bacon, then put in containers & refrigerate.
- Christmas morning
- Bake the tater tots according to package directions. When done baking reduce oven temp to 350°. By the time the dish is assembled the oven should be at the right temp.
- Place all of the precooked meats in a skillet over med-low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until nicely scrambled. I put milk in mine, but that is optional.
- Season the eggs to your taste. Add the onions and most of the cheese to the eggs.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the meats and tots. If using mushrooms, add them.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish. It should come just to the top of the other ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes.
- When it is almost done, remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to the oven long enough for cheese to get bubbly and melty.
- Serve in squares and enjoy.
Baking eggs in brioche and heavy cream allows for perfectly set. Christmas morning breakfasts can totally be about making things from scratch, but you want to have time to enjoy the moment, too. This is what happens when breakfast and dessert collide. Psst: If you're not already going all out on Christmas Feeding a crowd? Don't stand by the stove flipping pancakes; bake them in the oven instead.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food christmas morning breakfast bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!