Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chili cheese dog with the works casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. Canned chili and crescent dough makes this recipe ridiculously easy. It can be served as a main course or as a fun addition to any game day party spread.
Chili cheese dog with the works casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chili cheese dog with the works casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chili cheese dog with the works casserole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili cheese dog with the works casserole:
- Make ready hotdogs
- Make ready hotdogs
- Make ready Heinz tomato ketchup
- Take yellow prepared mustard
- Prepare sweet pickle relish
- Prepare sauerkraut
- Prepare chili
- Prepare ground pork
- Get chopped sweet peppers, yellow and red
- Prepare dehydrated onions
- Prepare ground cumin
- Take salt, more if needed
- Prepare minced garlic
- Prepare diced tomatoes
- Prepare crushed tomatoes
- Make ready tomato paste
- Get vegetable oil, the pork was very lean
- Make ready grated sharp cheese
- Make ready topping
- Take cilantro, chopped
- Take onion, chopped, raw
Making your own chili is slightly more work, but oh, so rewarding! (Scroll to the bottom for a To make this Keto Chili Dog Casserole, start by browning the meat with the peppers, onions. Cheesy Chili Dog Casserole is so easy and tasty! At times, I crave hot dogs, covered in chili, with cheese and tater tots all over! My close friend Julie actually chops the hot dogs into small pieces and mixes them in with the chili.
Instructions to make Chili cheese dog with the works casserole:
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit
- Brown the oil pork with the onions and peppers added. Add cumin, salt, and garlic. Simmer for 7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and tomato paste. Simmer, 10 minutes. Taste adjust spices to your desired flavor.
- In an oven safe dish lay the hotdogs across the bottom, break them if they do not fit.
- Add mustard, ketchup, sweet relish, sauerkraut, chili, and cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes. Top with raw onions, and cilantro.
Just as delicious and definitely worth a try! Chili Dog Casserole CiabattasJust a Pinch. Beef franks, chili and beans, tortillas and Cheddar cheese form the layers of this deceptively simple and unnusual casserole. I make ours with the chili without beans and add crushed corn chips on top. Great addition to a football party which kids will be attending.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chili cheese dog with the works casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!