Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, methi paratha with ground chutney & butter milk. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Methi Paratha With Ground Chutney & Butter Milk is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Methi Paratha With Ground Chutney & Butter Milk is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Methi Paratha With Green Chutney Recipe. Methi Paratha is popular breakfast in north India during winters. Enjoy it with a side of chai!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi paratha with ground chutney & butter milk using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Paratha With Ground Chutney & Butter Milk:
- Get 2 bowl Wheat flour *
- Prepare 1 bowl chopped Methi *
- Get 1/2 bowl chopped coriander *
- Prepare paste of garlic,green * 2 tabs
- Take chilly powder: : 1 tab
- Take ajawine * 1tab
- Make ready salt * as your convenience
- Make ready 1 tea spoon Hing *
- Prepare turmeric powder * 1 teas
- Take 1/2 bowl oil *
- Make ready flours
Methi paratha is a delicious and healthy Indian flatbread, made from mildly spiced whole wheat flour combined with fresh fenugreek leaves (methi). Paratha or stuffed breads are a very common part of Indian cuisine and are traditionally eaten as breakfast, more so in northern India. Here is the Groundnut Chutney recipe that I adapted from Sunitha. Its a very nice chutney that goes well with Idli, Dosa and the other south indian breakfast varieties.
Steps to make Methi Paratha With Ground Chutney & Butter Milk:
- PROCEDURE * Cut the Methi & Coriander into small pieces, Wash it with clean water.
- Add all ingredients, like turmeric powder, hing, paste of green chilly & garlic, salt, - Mix it properly
- Add chopped Methi &Coriander in it. Add sufficient water to knead it. Knead it properly by applying oil on it. So that dough became smooth. - - Now make its’ Parathe one by one by applying oil on it.
- Your healthy, nice paratha is ready to eat now.
This Groundnut Chutney recipe has very few ingredients and the peanuts shine. This has now become a regular fare with my family and. Fenugreek leaves or methi leaves are very good for health as they are rich in antioxidant, iron and also a good source of dietary fiber. So try to include it in your diet at least once in a week. Methi Chutney Recipe: Easy home made Methi Chutney recipe, know Methi Chutney ingredients, Methi Chutney tips and more.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food methi paratha with ground chutney & butter milk recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!