Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, dates and figs pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You'll instantly fall in love with our sticky fig and date puddings with butterscotch sauce (RECIPE BELOW) this winter. They're warm, gooey and above all. Check pudding with a knife before removing.
Dates and Figs Pudding is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Dates and Figs Pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dates and figs pudding using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dates and Figs Pudding:
- Prepare soft dates
- Make ready soft dried figs
- Prepare mili litre milk
- Make ready gelatin/equal amount of China grass
- Prepare mixed nuts
- Get Water
Figs and dates are highlight of this delicious rice pudding. Ingredients for Rice Pudding With Figs And Dates Recipe. Top with pleated baking paper and foil; secure with kitchen string or lid. Date, Fig and Cranberry Pinwheel Cookies.
Steps to make Dates and Figs Pudding:
- Deseed and chop the dates. chop the figs in smaller pieces
- Soak them in warm water covered, for 15-20 minutes until they soften
- Lightly toast and powder the nuts fine
- Dissolve the gelatin in a bowl of warm water(use only 6-8 tablespoon of water)
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottom saucepan and let it come to a boil slowly
- Meanwhile strain purée the dates, figs(If needed use very little water used for soaking)
- As the milk comes to a boil, reduce heat and add the dates-fig purée and mix well
- Continue to cook on Low heat as the milk thickens
- After about 5-7 minutes, add the gelatin mixture and mixed nuts.
- Combine well and keep cooking for another 7-10 minutes, as the milk reduces and thickens further
- Take off heat and pour the mixture into containers/moulds you would want to set the pudding into
- Let cool completely. Close the lids and refrigerate for 2-3 hours for the pudding to set
- Transfer onto serving bowls by inverting the mould
- Toddlers/even slightly grown up kids can enjoy the pudding chilled, while babies can be fed at room temperature
Learn how to make pinwheel cookies with my step-by-step photos. We all have those times when we have odd foods in the · A coconut-flavoured sauce adds even more decadence to a classic sticky date pudding. This is a list of notable puddings. This list includes both sweet and savoury puddings that conform to one of two definitions: A sweet or savoury dish consisting of various ingredients baked, steamed or boiled into a solid mass. Dates vs figs is on, ladies and gentlemen.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dates and figs pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!