Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sabudana kheer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sabudana kheer - Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener & cardamoms. Sabudana is the hindi name for tapioca pearls & kheer refers to an Indian pudding. The sabudana kheer naturally thickens after cooling, so keep in mind the consistency you want in case you want to serve it cold.
Sabudana kheer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sabudana kheer is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sabudana kheer using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sabudana kheer:
- Take 1/2 ltr milk
- Prepare 100 gm soak sabudana
- Take 10-12 kaju chopped
- Prepare 8-10 badam chopped
- Make ready 4-5 tsp sugar
- Take 2 elaichi powder
- Get 2 tsp kismis
- Prepare 8-10 kesar thread milk soak in milk
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is one of the most loved Indian dessert that is made in our homes to celebrate almost every occasion and festival and even without one. Sabudana Kheer Recipe for fasting or vrat. Sweet, creamy and smooth pudding consistency of Now this time I am sharing sweet recipe using sabudana. It is very easy to make.
Steps to make Sabudana kheer:
- Sari chize ek sath rakhiye
- Milk ko garam karein ek ubal aa jaye tab soak sabudana ko add karle
- Thodi der me soak sabudana pak jayega to tranparent dikhega nahi ho ek baar finger ke push karke dekhe sabudan paka ki nahi
- Sabudana pak jaye to sugar add karle
- Ab dry fruits bhi add karle
- Sath me milk me soak kiya huwa kesar bhi add karle ease colour bhi achha aajayega last me elaichi powder add karle slow gas pe 10-15 min tak pakane dijiyensabudana kheer ko
- Aisi gadhi ho jaye to kheer ready ho gayi he ab gas off karde or normal temp. Pe thanda hone ke baad freeze me thanda hone rakh dijiye kheer ko
- Serve kijiye ab thandi sabudana kheer ko
It is quick kheer recipe if. Sabudana kheer is probably the most common type of sweet and delicious food served on fasting days. Sabudana Kheer also known as the Sago Payasam is a very traditional Indian sweet dish made across most regions of India. Sabudana Kheer can be made for festive and other special occasions. This sabudana kheer recipe is for toddlers.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sabudana kheer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!