Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker general tso's chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker general tso's chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, diced 1 inch square
- Get 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Make ready 1 Green Onion, diced
- Prepare 1 Cup Broccoli, or more if you like
Steps to make Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken:
- In a bowl, add the chicken, curry powder, and cornstarch. Mix together, until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken, saute it for about 5 to 10 minutes. Until the pink is gone. You do not have to cook thoroughly.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, then place it to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In another bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, ground ginger, and the brown sugar.
- Once it is mixed well together, pour the sauce over the chicken. Stir together to evenly coat the chicken.
- Cook on low for 2 hours, then add the broccoli. Stir slightly, then cook on low for another 30 minutes to an hour.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker general tso's chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!